Sales Associate/ Client Service Representative
COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION & BENEFIT!
Do you enjoy sparking up conversations with others and developing interpersonal relationships?
Are you goal-orientated?
Do you have a passion for health and fitness?
FIT36 CUPERTINO IS THE PLACE FOR YOU! Join our Sales Associate/ Client Services Representative (CSR) Team Today!
About : We take functional fitness to the next level. FIT36 uses scientifically proven techniques to push your body to perform at a higher level. Our 36-minute workouts are designed to build strength, athleticism, and stamina in a more effective and efficient way. Visit www.fit36fitness.com/cupertino to learn more.
CSR Position Overview: The CSR leads all front of house operations and overall customer experience. He/she will be responsible for meeting and exceeding all key performance sales indicators for the fitness studio, including but not limited to memberships, retail, and inventory.
CSR Job Duties: The CSR will be the face of the FIT36 Cupertino studio. He/she will be responsible for creating the overall positive environment that will make people want to come back! His/her job duties include but is not limited to:
- Establishes and maintains a positive and friendly studio environment by greeting members and guests promptly, energetically, and with a smile
- Maintains accurate records of client profiles and inventory
- Leads FIT36 studio previews with prospects and members
- Answers phone inquiries, and conduct follow-up and customer care calls
- Accurately follows the daily studio cleaning checklist
- Maintains an organized and clean working environment at the desk and front lobby
- Responsibly handles cash and credit card transactions
- Leads proper on-boarding of first time clients through Intake Forms and Membership Agreements
- Work closely with Trainers to ensure processes are fulfilled
- Must be able to participate in 1-2 FIT36 scheduled workouts per week
- Must be able to attend and participate in all FIT36 related training programs
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Previous sales experience, with strong sales skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to multi-task
- Must have worked in a quota bearing structure
- Functional computer skills required — Excel a plus
- Health & Fitness minded people strongly preferred
- Ability to work and function in an GREEN TEAM environment (FIT36 is more than just a workout, it’s a lifestyle)
- Flexible to work day, evening and/or weekend hours as needed
- Must be able to lift 25-50 lbs
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base plus performance based bonuses
- Career advancement opportunities, including management
- Free FIT36 Classes
- An energetic, fun, professional atmosphere
- Variety in your work that is both challenging and rewarding
FIT36 is a smoke free work environment
Come join The Next Level In Fitness, apply today!
Job Type: Part-time